Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cinque Terre, take 2


I did not plan to go to Cinque Terre this time around in Italy. I figured with only five days in the country that I commonly refer to as the love of my life, I should focus on exploring new places and eating as much of my favorite pizza and pasta as possible in Florence. But, I was traveling with a friend who had never visited Cinque Terre, so I made a last minute decision to go with her. I am so glad I did...it turns out, visiting one of the most gorgeous spots on earth twice is not such a bad thing. We walked Via dell'Amore, found one of my favorite focaccia places from last year, took a dip in the Mediterranean, hiked up the 200some steps to Corniglia, and generally tried to figure out how to never leave (we did have to leave. But the giant piece of focaccia that I took to go and devoured on the train softened the blow). 

Millions of pictures to follow!













No comments:

Post a Comment