Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today's the day!


I have been counting down to this day for over a year.

It's finally happening.

STAGECOACH 2012!

If you don't live in California and/or are not a die-hard country music fan, you may not know what this is. I'm very sorry if either of those things are true, because you are missing out.

Tonight we leave to camp (as previously mentioned, I am not a camper, so my excitement for this weekend is really saying something) at a festival of non-stop country concerts, cowboy hats, and redneck livin'.

Growing up visiting my grandparents' farm in Maryland every summer has slowly developed my deep-seated desire to be a true country girl; given my simultaneous love for California, I will probably never live out my fantasy of living on a farm, wearing boots every day, and marrying a man who drives a tractor. I've come to terms with this (kind of), but, I am going to soak in every magical second of the next three days!

Plus, Luke Bryan will be there. I mean, have you seen this guy? And he sings?!

I'll leave you with this. Hello, handsome.


When I get back on Monday, I'm taking senior portraits with a fabulous photographer in my sorority -- more on that to come! Have a fantastic weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment