Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mint & coral


My fixation on the color coral is long-standing. If you set me loose in any store, I can be guaranteed to pick up at least 5 coral, peach, and/or salmon items in my first few minutes of browsing. My closet is color-coded, and the salmons are clearly in the lead (my sad little brown and tan section doesn't even stand a chance). 

However, I've recently landed on a new favorite: mint. Happily, I also love the combination of the two, so my long-loved coral doesn't have to worry about being ousted; I just think it's time to give it a little company. These are some of my favorite recent finds in the two shades, mostly thanks to Pinterest (because of this, I don't know exactly where to find all of these items. I'm not happy about it. But, check out Topshop, Chloe, Dolce Vita, Hunter, and Esther for at least a few of them!). 

What colors do you love? Am I the only one who gets fanatical about one hue at a time? I have to say, royal blue is creeping up the ranks, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment