Thursday, August 25, 2011

Adventure


I like to think of myself as adventurous. Some people might laugh at that, considering my numerous and sometimes bizarre fears, but I do love to try new things (well, not foods). But, it is strange to think that in 2 weeks, I will be living in Florence for 3 months. I still can't wrap my head around it, and I'm wondering if I'm going to before I leave (or even when I get there, to be honest). I have yet to start packing, though I've already mentally come up with a list that will never fit in my allotted suitcase space, and I keep thinking of more things I need (I love Theta, but I may need a sweatshirt that doesn't have my letters all over it seeing as sororities don't exist in Italy, and apparently we're not supposed to stick out that much).

I am most definitely excited. But I'm also very nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment