Saturday, June 18, 2011

Cool libraries


Someday, I want a home with a beautiful room just for books and hours spent reading. I love these pictures of what other people have done to make literary sanctuaries. 


This one feels so cozy; I love the idea of a room within a room by sectioning off a corner. 


I don't know how you'd ever get so many perfectly color coordinated books, but if you had them, what a pretty way to display them! Though locating the one you wanted might be more difficult than if they were organized by type. 


I love the funky S-shape on this one. Of course, for all of these I'm pretty sure most people (or at least I) would need a ladder to get the top books. But, I've always wanted to go on one of those tall, sliding ladders you see in movies, so maybe that's a win-win. 

(Visit Shelterness for more.)

No comments:

Post a Comment